Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 417 (Who?), Viewed: 97581 times.
Page 17 of 17
Mad Poster
#401 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 2:15 PM
I can't believe I've been on this site all these years and just discovered this page!

I binged the second season of Stranger Things yesterday. Wow,wow, wow. Too good.

I also watch the Walking Dead, the Middle, and Leah Rimini and the Aftermath of Scientology. If anyone wants to discuss those, I'm your girl.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#402 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 12:50 PM
I can't believe that this thread still exists after 5 years
Anywho, I am currently watching the original Pokemon series on Netflix, that is when I have time to watch it

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#403 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:41 AM
I have started to watch Archer, and it's great! I get what all the hype is about now.
Test Subject
#404 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:11 PM
anyone watching American Crime Story: Versace?

I'm loving it. Darren Criss is awesome.

I didn't know until one of my roommates explained it to me, but the creator of American Horror Story and American Crime Story also created Glee, and it blew my mind lol
Alchemist
#405 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 10:40 PM
I'm rewatching the Big Bang Theory. I both love and hate it, right now I kinda need to comfort of a laugh track and simple writing.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#406 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 8:40 AM
I have just finished a Jessica Jones binge, and it was an emotional roller-coaster!

Can't believe how many hours I've spent in the past few days on one TV show. I don't even remember eating!
Test Subject
#407 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 1:04 AM
I'm rewatching Sense8 for the 5th time! I LOVE that show. Oh, and I'm super excited for new episode on Steven Universe tomorrow!
Scholar
#408 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:51 AM
I binged watched Marvel's Runaways - which is the only superhero show/movie I've seen and actually liked - and I'm laughing that all of the kids have super powers or abilities or gadgets except the one black kid. All he gets is a gun.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Field Researcher
#409 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 8:03 AM
I am watching Charmed, again.
Alchemist
#410 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 9:07 PM
Currently, I'm watching my Disney DVD Collection. I only have Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, the Aristocats, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and its sequel, Atlantis: Milo's Return and Frozen.

About 6 years ago I sold my other films in my collection due to the lingering economic downturn's effect (in Washington State, it took a while for the issue to be fully resolved, but we eventually got hit and we eventually recovered).

Now that I am currently getting into the work force, I can rebuild with any money left over from dues, alloted incidentals and groceries. Once that's done, I can rebuild my collection and besides, I already get head started on my foreign language collection because the standard languages in region 1 are English, French and Spanish. If I can find a gently used copy of one of the Mulan DVDs (the theatrical feature), Mandarin Chinese also.

Yes, linguistics is my thing.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#411 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:53 AM
Currently watching the Despicable Me anthology.

Also watching a mix of Japanese superhero children's dramas and their American adaptations.

So far I made it to episode 40 of Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger (The source for the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers). Episode 40 was a retrospect of the battles the Zyurangers fought and it was before an inevitable 2 parter plot point: one of the rangers had been living on borrowed time and his candle, representing the remaining duration of his life went from 30 hours when he started living in the Timeless Room down to 4 hours from stepping into the real world and the Timeless Room will be destroyed if he steps foot outside one more time.

Lately, the moral dilemma for him and his brother is parallel to those living with terminal disease and I can't seem to get away from this type of subject matter of "Do I stay attached to a life extension or do I go fill my bucket list with check marks?" And even "Can I even save those I love or is it a farce to try?"

P.S. I have seen this show before.

I plan on collecting more discs and watching them. However, I have enough media to start a network on TV, but I am already not fond of the FCC and I made it perfectly clear that owning the internet only breaks the flows of commerce at home and abroad.

Test Subject
#412 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:54 AM
omg I have a whole list of tv shows I watch or follow- most are on hiatus right now so am currently only watching youtube videos 😁

Obsession level (TV-shows I want to watch as soon as the new episodes air):
Westworld
The Handmaid's Tale
Outlander
Game of Thrones
Doctor Who
(most Netflix shows are here too :3)

TV-shows I follow, but not always watch immediately:
Grey's Anatomy
Madam Secretary
American Horror Story

I probably forgot some, but I usually check Rotten Tomatoes TV Calendar to see when TV-shows are airing and then watch the ones I like

My simblr ✔👽
Alchemist
#413 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 3:36 PM
Desperate Housewives started airing on TV. From Season 1 - how cool is that ? I remember some days when my mum sent me to bedtime because it was past 10 night, though that's when it used to show it. Some days I managed to watch some episodes (fond memories of a one when elderly man died at Lynette's house before his marriage with an elderly woman), but I don't think I seen the series from the very start

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Instructor
#414 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:43 PM
I watched Ugly Betty all seasons recently. Such an amazing show. Definitely didn't deserve to get cancelled.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/PuddingFace
Field Researcher
#415 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 1:16 AM
I’ve recently started Frasier again, hadn’t watched it in two years. Currently on season 5.
Forum Resident
#416 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 4:31 AM
I just finished ST Voyager on Netflix, and...wow, "Endgame" is a lame ending. None of the characters' stories are fulfilled -- Voyager comes through the conduit, they go "Welp, we made it," and...roll credits. No tearful renunions with family, no promotions, no bittersweet realization that the family will be going different ways now..compared to DS9's EXCELLENT finale, "What We Leave Behind", Voyager didn't even try.

I'm currently alternating episodes of "The Orrville" and "A Series of Unfortunate Events".
Alchemist
#417 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 4:39 PM
Gravity Falls...

A must watch. Although it was made by Disney, the way it was written made it look like it wasn't even a Disney property, so much so that it wasn't released on DVD through Disney, but through Shout! Factory, who also released the Zyuranger series and other Super Sentai series show on disc.

The story goes that 12 year old twins Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent from their home in California to Gravity Falls in Central Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, a shyster and god awful salesman who turned his house into an oddities museum, where the gift shop souvenirs can run up into the 100s of dollars.

While Mabel is looking to fall in love with a guy during her summer away from home, Dipper uncovers a book with the help of a device hidden in a metal tree. In this journal is information that was once privy to the author and a foreboding message left by the author warns to not trust a mysterious assailant into knowing of the journal.

Amidst the insanity of his family, the fellow employees (Wendy Corduroy, included - his crush) rivals, the town, Dipper has Mabel for back up in his quest to figure out the secrets of Gravity Falls. However, he's not the only person in his family seeking the truth as his Grunkle Stan is usually doing something late at night after punching in a code in the snack machine and going behind it.

I am trying to leave as many spoilers out as this show only ran 40 episodes, 20 per season.

Test Subject
#418 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 9:07 PM
Currently trying to get caught up on Greys Anatomy in time for the new season.. I just started watching last year. I love this show!!

"Oh, Lord, heaven knows we belong way down below."
Page 17 of 17