Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 111 (Who?), Viewed: 13787 times.
Page 5 of 5
Alchemist
#101 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrennaKhali
Saying things like スネークル�*ング or ホットドッグ randomly, admist conversation.

People usuallys get confused, but i find it funny to say.

My boyfriend and I have started speaking what I like to call "Weeblish" where we will randomly use Japanese words now that I've got him to watch two animes.

Sometimes they're just stupid puns. For example:
Coworker: what's for lunch?
Boyfriend: We have some Ga....Ma...N ("Gotta stay calm" a line from KHR). But if you want I can put a Hammon (the superpower in the early arcs of JJBA)

Other times they do actually make sense. Also randomly adding -san, -kun, etc to people's names to confuse them.

Kinda mocking Weeaboo's to the point where it's not mocking anymore and we've just become them.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#102 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:52 AM
Tell myself it will be ok when I know damn right it won't

- Sent from my iHell
Forum Resident
#103 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:03 PM
I like to memorize old folk music, particularly from England, Scotland, Ireland, and early America. When I was doing a college project on the music of the Civil War I realized there was this musical tradition in America which had pretty much died overnight once radios arrived and most people no longer had to make their own music. People were no longer passing down tunes, improvising on them, creating new ones to pass down.That made me sad, so...now I know songs like "Annie Laurie" and "I Will Give My Love an Apple". It's crazy how closely related a lot of music is, because the same song is put to different tunes, the same tunes are used for lots of different songs, etc.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:38 PM
when i'm home alone while taking a shower, i sing it out loud and i sing pretty much false

*BUT NOW I'M STRONGER THEN YESTERDAY, NOW IT'S NOTHING ON MY WAY* <-------- yup that's how i'm literally singing while taking a shower
it may not Always be Britney spears - stronger, what i'm singing but it comes to this way i'm singing really false
Field Researcher
#105 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:57 AM
I have made a Sim for most contacts in my iPhone. I am seriously considering going Droid again but I will lose my iCloud of their avatars since there is no transfer between the 2 systems.

- Sent from my iHell
Scholar
#106 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:42 PM
If a song is stuck in my head I'll listen to it on repeat until I'm sick of it and ignore the song for months
Alchemist
#107 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:14 PM
I rank public restrooms based on experience.

The highest ranks are for toilets in Japan with tons of features from TOTO. The lowest ranking ones are like:

"I'm not touching that with a 60 foot pole"
-Satan

Yes, that disgusting.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
#108 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:53 PM
Go to class 2 hours early apparently.

It's fine though, there's a sitting area outside the classroom. (also should probably be cleaning my computer bc the L key seems to be having a difficult time.)

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#109 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM
Make interesting but otherwise uplifting comments based on misfortunes of mine.

My mother burned some dumplings and I joked "With the stress I'm under and this much carbon, I'm probably going to shit diamonds in a couple hours."

My mother was distracted and the burner was on too high. Actually, those two factors lead to my parents to continue their relationship and my eventual arrival on Earth. When my mother was dating my father, she made their first date a dinner date at her apartment. She admits she was distracted by a make-out session and burned the porkchops. My father was used to burnt food and ate it as if it was okay.

My parents were genuinely in love. I have to say love was the key factor for my existence.

But yes, I am not weirded out about my parents. I take things like this very matter of factly.

Alchemist
#110 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM
I track my Pokemon Games progress in my phone.

I have a note book app that is great for separate subjects and each game is tracked by milestones like if I lose to say "Gary" (I call him Bulgogi in my game as I go by Kymchee, which is from my studies.) Other characters are "Barry" (Bibmbap in the Diamond, Pearl and Platinum games) and "Hugh" (Keupa in Black2 and White2)

I am currently getting back into gaming. I hope to save for another >new< Nintendo 3DS XL for trading purposes. I always wanted a Galaxy print one. But it was out of my reach when I decided to upgrade for Animal Crossing. I had to knock $25 off the price limit and the one I have now is actually a refurbished red one.

Of course, I could keep saving and buy the >new< 2DS XL. To be honest, 3D graphics aggravates my internal mechanisms for spatial coordinates.

I am also going to save for Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee and the PokéBall Plus for those games.

Field Researcher
#111 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 11:47 AM
Rub thin soft smooth things between my fingers. Clothes and sheets. Guilty confession is I used to be very addicted to ASMR videos. They were like eargasms.

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#112 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 5:09 PM
I usually talk to myself in Spanish while taking my dog for a walk...

- Anything is Possible -
Page 5 of 5