Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 7512 (Who?), Viewed: 456060 times.
Page 301 of 301
Mad Poster
#7501 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybesomethingdunno
I was certain this mod exists. I found one here; I haven't looked through the comments to see how up to date it is though.

It says it was updated in May of 07. I don't know when the last ep was released, but I think it was after that. I downloaded it and am going to give it a try.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Field Researcher
#7502 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdayars
@Phantomknight @omglo was making a chemistry table with microscope for kids but not sure how far that has gotten

Thanks gdayars; I found it in testing.

ETA: smorbie1, I've tried the Talk to Many mod and it definitely works okay!

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Top Secret Researcher
#7503 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdayars
@Phantomknight @omglo was making a chemistry table with microscope for kids but not sure how far that has gotten
Not much further than it had after we talked, actually. I had been hoping for at least a couple of people to report on how it worked before I moved ahead with putting more time into it...then I forgot about it.

@Phantomknight if you try it, I'd appreciate your feedback.
Field Researcher
#7504 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
Something I've wanted for a while: a sort of "wants manipulator" like the memory manipulator and such with the sim manipulator. I want the ability to assign certain wants while in game rather than having to do it in SimPE. Not sure if it would be possible, but damn would it ever be nice!

It might be possible as DiLight did it with custom memories : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=526406
You can try it yourself or go request it in the request thread.
Good luck !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Theorist
#7505 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 7:18 PM
I've already got the sim manipulator and the memory manipulator ...what I want is a wants manipulator.
Theorist
#7506 Old Yesterday at 4:41 PM
I just had a thought, for some reason I was thinking about school and thought it would be nice to have a mod that gave kids/teens detention after school if their grades dropped. They could just appear at the portal an hour or two after school let's out, maybe with no homework since it could have been done while in detention. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Theorist
#7507 Old Yesterday at 8:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
They could just appear at the portal an hour or two after school let's out, maybe with no homework since it could have been done while in detention. (:

And with their fun and social both tanked, so they're cranky. I love it! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#7508 Old Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Ugghhh ... I wanna mod that makes the sims less stoopid :/ So the darlings get tired and instead of headin to their bed they head to a chair, couch, or loveseat to nap. I see cancel the action and send them to stand next to their bed in their room. Do they get in it? Oh heck no, they decide to go up a flight a stairs across the dorm to the couch to nap .... *smh*
Theorist
#7509 Old Yesterday at 10:55 PM
@Rosawyn You never had social type fun in detention?!?!! (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Theorist
#7510 Old Yesterday at 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
@Rosawyn You never had social type fun in detention?!?!! (:

I've never actually been in detention! I guess I'm not the best person to gauge what sort of fun a person may or may not have there!
Mad Poster
#7511 Old Today at 2:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
Ugghhh ... I wanna mod that makes the sims less stoopid :/ So the darlings get tired and instead of headin to their bed they head to a chair, couch, or loveseat to nap. I see cancel the action and send them to stand next to their bed in their room. Do they get in it? Oh heck no, they decide to go up a flight a stairs across the dorm to the couch to nap .... *smh*

I have this and it seems to stop that behaviour. http://www.cyjon.net/node/403
Top Secret Researcher
#7512 Old Today at 2:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I have this and it seems to stop that behaviour. http://www.cyjon.net/node/403

Thanks I'll check it out. I did have ... err I think no auto nap by Squinge, but that stopped them from auto gettin in bed to sleep. Sometimes I don't wanna hafta direct them to go to bed.
Field Researcher
#7513 Old Today at 5:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat

You think that's bad? My sims will repeatedly try to nap in a room with the stereo and/or tv on, or someone banging away on an instrument, instead of using the bed in one of the nice and quiet bedrooms I build for them. I wonder if Less Napping fixes that.

"This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time."
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Page 301 of 301