.. how's it going with the 2011 goals?
Date Posted: 28th Mar 2011 at 2:32 AM
Let's see, on the 5th of January I made an journal entry about all my creating plans. Seemingly, these were just ideas. They still are, but at this moment there's so much else going on in my life and in my head so I just don't have time for plans..
Just to do a check:
1. I HAVE made a starter home, which I also was very satisfied with. The plan was to make a modern starter that was furnished to match the exterior.
Here it is:
2. Sim with custom content. I have made som custom content for my celebrity sims, so I shouldn't take this all for granted. As far as I'm concerned I wont make any random sim by any moment. Only if I make a celebrity sim that looks lovely without looking anything like the real person.. maybe.
3. Build more LOTR related building. I have done this, but I haven't uploaded it due to the huge amount of CC used. I just don't find my time to sort out all the stuff I've used for this home. It's an Elven home for TS2. Here's a preview:
4. .. as to the hair mesh. Wont happen in near future.
5. .. also, the garden set, I don't have the meshing tools installed so I bet this will be on hold for quite some time aswell.
I DO have other projects though. I have a list of 6-7 outfits I want to make. Mostly Pokemon related, as it seems like people find those likable, but also some other game related outfits.
.. gonna promise myself that the next journal entry will be something else than a personal list. Less boring, hopefully.