Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
The Dancing dragon club
In the hills of Shang Simla, covered in cypresses, lies an old shrine. Or maybe I should say that it is believed to be a shrine...but is it really the truth?
Why does a crowd of people, dressed in party clothing visit the shrine each night? @pepoluan, owner of the property refuses to explain these suspicious happenings...but maybe you can find out the truth yourself?
Floorplan, exterior and interior of the "shrine"
The club contains these rooms:
Two dance rooms with bar
Big sitting room with bar
Private sitting room
Entertaiment room with stage
Private VIP room
Two Karaoke rooms
The club has a VIP section where only celebrities with more then two stars can enter. The private room with throne and whirlpool is avaible for five-star celebrities only. Feel free to change the bouncer rope settings to your liking
Lot price and size:
The lot is set to "visitors allowed" so the choice of club type is up to you.
The club is placed on a lot called "30 East Ancestor Hills"
You will need these expansion packs to play the lot: World adventures, Late night, Ambitions and Showtime.
(I have all expansion packs so it can happen that I accidently used a pattern or something from another pack but it shouldnt be anything important)
This lot is completely CC free
*build with game version : 1.67.2
I would like to send my thanks to all the amazing people who helped me in the Creator Feedback Forum - I would be completely lost without you guys. Simsgal2227, Tigerdyhr, LLTY90, Flammen, Myshia, Tsyokawe, Tizerist, SimmyRN, SimsMatthew, BloodyScholastic and fairycake89 - THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I also want to thank Ziggy from TSR for her beautiful chinese paintings which I used to create in-game photos.
And finally a very special thanks belongs to Pepoluan who requested this lot - I hope that your sims will like the club
Lot Size: 30x40 Lot Price (furnished): 416 531 Lot Price (unfurnished): 102 233
Pepoluan found out that the sims3pack had a corrupted file inside: " 'viral' CC (i.e., Bad CC) called "ArezzoBathroomCounterRight" that somehow -- like a virus -- attaches itself to *all* exported .sims3pack files; sims, lots, objects, anything. " - The file is now fixed but if you downloaded before the update then you probably have this "bad CC" installed - I am very sorry for the inconvenience
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.